Thursday, August 16, 2012

AMAZING PRODUCT

Reviews: Fiskars 9390 Nyglass 12 -Foot Tree Pruner

I needed this type of tool to handle the many Ponderosa Pines growing on my property, but had concerns on how I could handle the weight when fully extended.
Other reviewers commented on this issue as well.

After first use, I can say that my concerns were misplaced. This tool preforms spectacularly well.

PRO
Very sharp pruner blade and very sharp saw blade. The pulley mechanism definitely does reduce the effort needed to make your cuts.
The tool is easily handled when not extended. At full extension and firm footing on the ground, cuts can be made efficiently.

CON
None at this time. I'll share any future concerns by way of update to this review if and when I encounter them. I did buy an extra saw blade based one some other reviews, but with cleaning and care I anticipate that the one in use now will be lasting for some time.

SHIPPING
Amazon did a great job of packaging this product in a manner that got it here undamaged. The box was very tall (1.5x taller than my UPS girl driver), heavy on one end and light on the other, yet it showed no signs of damage on the outside. She could handle it easily.
Good work Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment