Friday, August 24, 2012

OUTSTANDING TREE PRUNER

Fiskars 9393 12-Feet Tree Pruner with Saw

My wife was planning to climb an 8 ft ladder and use shears to trim a tree which was blocking our view of a beautiful countryside. I bought the Fiskar 9301 14' pole pruner and she was able to work it from the ground to trim many branches, even with the pole extended all the way. She did have to struggle a bit when the pole was fully extended, but she did great for a 65 yr. old. She found the saw a little more difficult to use, so I helped and had no problem cutting 4"+ diameter branches. I did get sore arms after cutting 4 branches, but at 68 yrs, I was happy with the results This company (Fiskars) has been in business a long time and makes real quality products. If you're in the market for a 14' tree pruner, this is definitely the one for you. Anything long than the 14' would have flexed too much for me to control. One other thing, I ordered a back-up blade and ordered the wrong one. Make sure you order the Fiskars 9333 blade for this Fiskars 9301 14' tree pruner.

No comments:

Post a Comment